Tuesday 24 February 2015

Estée Lauder Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Cream


I’m 27 years old and still very much in wrinkle denial. In fact, I’ve only just noticed that this cream is an anti-wrinkle cream after reading the label. And there was me thinking it was your average moisturiser! [scraps original blog post idea!] Needless to say, I think I may have discovered a moisturiser that I won’t be replacing for some time.

The hardest thing about writing this review is the ability to comment on how well it worked on fine lines. I may only be three years away from turning 30 (yes, I had to stop and think about that for a minute) but I'd say I'm pretty lucky when it comes down to the age of my skin. What I can comment, however, on is how it transformed the appearance and texture of my skin.

This advanced cream essentially helps to rewind the appearance of ageing, giving skin a fresher more radiant look, as well as supposedly plumping out fine lines and wrinkles. After using this moisturiser for a couple of weeks, my skin certainly felt softer and a lot smoother. It's lightweight texture sinks into skin quickly and actually provides the perfect base for make-up. I often suffer with the odd greasy patch on my nose, which can cause make-up to completely slide off my face, but this was great at almost matifying skin.

One other thing that I loved about this moisturiser was the smell. If you have this product, you'll know what I mean. It doesn't have a specific 'scent' but it smells quite fresh and exactly as I believe a moisturiser should smell. 

A little goes a long way with this product, so don't be fooled by the small size. This moisturiser will last you a good couple of weeks if you're using morning and night.   

You can pick up the Estée Lauder Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Cream from most drug stores for approximately £54/50ml.

1 comment:

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig