Tuesday 7 January 2014

Soap & Glory Clean on Me Bath & Shower Gel

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This gigantic product has recently become a favourite of mine and for two simple reasons – the luscious smell…and the pump. Yes, the pump! Such a simple, yet effective touch to what is usually a rather boring product. The size is pretty handy too - I shower every single day but I know I won’t be running out of this product for while. I definitely urge you to try this product – it’s cute and girly, what more could you want!

Soap & Glory Clean on Me Bath & Shower Gel is available from Boots £6.00/500ml.

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree, love stocking up on Soap & Glory whenever I hit Boots. Luckily for me I was bought a she loads at Christmas to keep me going. :0) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I've not tried many of their products, but the ones I have, I adore! Thanks for reading x

      Delete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig