Thursday 26 September 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips

 photo image_zps4ebc1b71.jpg

I recently had a bit of a haul in Boots and ended up spending a fortune on a huge range of products. One of those products was the much raved about Baby Lips from Maybelline. Yes, that's right I jumped on the Baby Lips bandwagon!

I'm sure you're all thinking the same as what I was - but its a lip balm, what's the big deal - and to be fair my opinion remains the same. But the fact that it was a Japanese and US only product gives it its exclusivity.

I'll be honest and admit, the reason I picked up this product was because my lips had become dry, cracked and sore in the sudden change in the weather and I was on a mission to fix them before they became a horrible mess. I picked up the moisturising lip balm and was quite impressed at the results.

Promising 8 hour hydration, it's actually a really good lip balm. The packaging is colourful and fun and rather than coming in a tiny pot that gets lost in your bag, it comes with a roll stick for quick application.

I would definitely consider buying another product from the range, and for £2.99 (Boots) each, it's definitely worth every penny.

For more information on Baby Lips products, visit www.maybelline.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig