Saturday 17 August 2013

Glossybox: August 2013

So, it occurred to be the other day when opening my Glossybox that I have never, ever blogged about it, and considering I was so impressed with this months, it seemed like the perfect opportunity.

 photo 12508E0A-190E-440F-816C-17335B61E852-68757-0000093911360B31_zps17d6af0c.jpg

This month saw Glossybox appoint new CEO, Rachel Kavanagh, and you can definitely tell. August's  'High-Flyers' box was filled with impressive beauty goodies for girls on the go - which in my opinion is every girl on the planet. I was so impressed with the selection and for once I can honestly say I've used every product. The product I was most impressed with was the Urban Veda Purifying Day Cream.

I suffer from a really oily t-zone and have quite visible pores, and I struggle to find products to completely tackle this problem, but this product seems to be half way there. The day cream contains detoxifying botanicals of pure Neem oil, witch hazel and spearmint, working to reduce sebum, tighten pores and support healthy cell renewal. Although it hasn't exactly banished my oily t-zone, but I was surprised to see a difference in my pores. This is the exact reason why I signed up to Glossybox - to discover fantastic products I would have never have discovered otherwise, so thank you Glossybox.

Other products in this month box include a Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 Eyeliner & Shadow, Oceane Make-up Remover Pen, TRESemme Keratin Smooth Concentrated Treatment Shot and Emite Eyelash Curlers.

If you haven't yet signed up to Glossybox, I would highly recommend it, especially if you're a beauty junkie who loves discovering new treats like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig