Thursday 21 July 2011

My holiday saviour...

I'd like to think I'm quite savvy when it comes to sun protection, but with fair skin like mine I'm prone to burning on commonly forgotten areas like my head, ears and feet. This year I decided to protect my skin as much as possible and take this tiny, but powerful product away with me.


The Clinique SPF35 Targeted Protection Stick is a clear, sun protection balm that helps protect against UVA and UVB rays. Because it's so small, it's perfect for using on key areas like your ears, nose and feet and has super long-lasting stay - I only applied twice a day.

What I loved about it the most was that it's perfectly safe to use on your lips, an area of the body I almost always forget to protect and one of the most sensitive areas too. It is a little on the expensive side (£15.50) for a product that looks quite small, but I promise you it will last you a lifetime. A truly underestimated product that's an essential for any summer beauty bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig