Thursday 23 June 2011

What's in my bag?

I've seen a lot of blog posts like this, in particular Daisy's and thought it was a fab idea to show you guys what is in mine. I haven't sorted out my bag prior to this, so I apologise for any awful rubbish that may appear.


ASOS bag, cost around £30

The entire contents of my bag

You're probably thinking my bag must be rather huge to fit all of this in, but infact it's not. It is heavy mind you...

I always carry around with me a notebook, pen and my diary - three things I'd be completely lost without. Also two pairs of sunglasses are important too. My purse was a gift from my best friend, the For You card is a leaving present from my last job. Also I always carry with me cuticle oil (The Body Shop), lipgloss (e.l.f) and lip balm (Blistex and Carmex).

Don't ask about the tea bag, I guess you never know when you might need one.

I'd love to see what you guys keep in your bags...

2 comments:

  1. Love these kind of posts! Glad i'm not the only one who carrys around too many pens and a calculator haha organisation is the key lol xx :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, you never know when you might need these things! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig