Monday 24 January 2011

Garnier Pure Active 2-in-1 Spot Roll-On...Part one


Today I managed to get my hands on a brand new edition to the Garnier Pure Active range - the 2-in-1 Tinted Spot Roll-On - said to treat spots whilst offering coverage too. Now this product couldn't have come at a better time. In the last two weeks my skin has taken a shining to quite a few spots, with four currently residing on the side of my nose - not a good look.

I haven't managed to put this concealer/zit-zapper to the test yet, but I'm planning on using it for a week or so (as it says visible results after 1 day) so I will get back to you once I've tried and tested it. But what I can tell you are the basics...

To start with the colour does look a little dark and possibly too orange but when applied to the face it gives good coverage and isn't majorly obvious that you're trying to cover an imperfection. Also it looks quite matte, without feeling too heavy or looking chalky.

Here's a couple of swatches of what it looks like on my hand...


I will write another post to tell you whether or not it lived up to its promises.

The Pure Active 2-in-1 Roll-On is available sometime during this month for £7.49.

1 comment:

  1. I bought it too but my tone is not that dark :)

    http://fashionbeautymylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig